2010/10/03

Time for a little angel

After the troubles with the dove-block, today I started with the 4th and 5th block. I know I have to make a new block number 3, but not today.

Block nr 4 shows littles houses at the horizon, hmm this picture shows the block just like it is, but it's not that fancy.


After this one I made block nr 5, and after sewing lots of little pieces, suddenly there was a little angel:

Isn't he very very cute? And although it's only Oct 3th today, I have this song in my head:

Hark the herald angels sing
"Glory to the newborn King!
Peace on earth and mercy mild
God and sinners reconciled"
Joyful, all ye nations rise
Join the triumph of the skies
With the angelic host proclaim:
"Christ is born in Bethlehem"
Hark! The herald angels sing
"Glory to the newborn King!"

Well, after all that's a message you can hear everyday of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment