2010/12/21

More pink flowers!

First: it's not that I quit with the Nativity quilt, but I have so much other things to do that I can't find the time (and concentration) to make a new block. And since I planned to complete the Nativity quilt for Christmas 2011 I think it can wait a little...

So now I'm working on a pink project, which excists of lots of tiny little quilts. And as you can see, it's going to be a nice collection of quilted hexagons:



I'm using fabric with flowers in a range of white-pink-purple for the foreground, and dots, squared or plain pink for the background. I've collected different fat quarters with flowers, but still looking for more! No plans for the final size yet, in the original pattern (king size bed) there are 267 (!!!!) hegaxons, and of course lots of half hexagons (no idea how to make those... I'll find out later).

Here's a pic of the work in progess. Nice fabrics!

Have a nice day!


1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful and it will make a gorgeous quilt. Merry Christmas! Vreni x

    ReplyDelete