2010/12/10

Something different with hexagons

In my last post I showed my first completed quilt. In the meantime I allready have almost completed the Pink and red one too, I'll show you later. So I'm thinking about a new project (next to the Nativity quilt, I'm not quitting!).

Today I read in a few magazines and saw a (to me) new technique with hexagons, and I tried a few. Here are some pics:



Every completed hexagon is made out of a big and a small one of pink fabric, and a fiberfill one.



Press the seams of the fabric hexagons and ...

... fold the fiberfill in the big one, put the little on top of it and sew together.


The fun thing is, after sewing the little one on the big one it's already quilted!


You see, I only have to sew them together... but I'll wait with that after making a few more hexagons.


Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment